The repair process is completely FREE.
The marjoirty of vehicles are fixed in about an hour**Depending on dealers' schedules
FREE loaner vehicle
FREE vehicle pickup
FREE alt. transportation*
FREE towing*Uber / Lyft
Does your airbag need replacing?
Check if your vehicle's VIN is part of this recall.Check My Vin
WHAT IS THE TAKATA RECALL?
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says there will be 65-70 million defective Takata airbag inflators recalled by 19 automakers by the end of 2019.
- Roughly 41.6 million vehicles equipped with 56 million defective Takata airbags, are now under recall.
- Toyota is committed to providing a zero-hassle replacement of Takata airbags, including free loaners or free pickup.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT TO YOU?
- Sharp, metal fragments could spray directly at occupants if these defective airbags deploy, increasing the risk of serious injury or even death.
- 19 automakers are affected by this recall, and according to NHTSA, these incidents have tragically claimed 16 lives industry-wide.
- This is an urgent safety recall and the repair is free and easy.
Protect the ones you care about.
Let your friends and family know about the recall.Share Recall Info
About Toyota of Victoria
Welcome to Toyota of Victoria, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving Victoria, Corpus Christi, Cuero, Port Lavaca, Bay City, Goliad, Refugio, Hallettsville and Bloomington.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater Victoria, Corpus Christi, Cuero, Port Lavaca, Bay City, Goliad, Refugio, Hallettsville and Bloomington areas, you'll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We're here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for - be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we'll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.